The Top 10 workout songs for August 2013 are here from RunHundred.com. Time to rock it out!
Chris from Run Hundred says, “This month’s top 10 is dominated by pop music—albeit from a variety of sources. Mickey Mouse Club veterans like Britney and Justin Timberlake turn up alongside American Idol alumni Phillip Phillips and Kelly Clarkson. Further from the mainstream, Duck Sauce and Capital Cities contribute crossover hits while Zedd and Avicii represent the overseas DJ contingent. Somewhere in the bunch, there’s a song that’ll make you want to break out your running shoes.”
If you are looking for some good workout music, here’s the full list of Top 10 songs for this month from Run Hundred.
- Britney Spears – Ooh La La – 129 BPM
- Duck Sauce – It’s You – 128 BPM
- One Direction – Best Song Ever – 118 BPM
- Justin Timberlake – Take Back the Night – 109 BPM
- OneRepublic – Counting Stars – 122 BPM
- Avicii – Wake Me Up – 123 BPM
- Phillip Phillips – Gone, Gone, Gone – 118 BPM
- Capital Cities – Safe and Sound – 118 BPM
- Kelly Clarkson – People Like Us (Johnny Labs & Adieux Club Mix) – 128 BPM
- Zedd & Foxes – Clarity (Style of Eye Remix) – 129 BPM
To find more workout songs, check out the free database at RunHundred.com. Browse the song selections there by genre, tempo, and era—to find the music that best fits with your workout routines.