Did you know that today is National Mushroom Day? I love mushrooms, how about you?
Thought I would share some yummy mushroom recipes with you along with our weekly meal plan for this week. We are trying to eat as home as much as possible to not only save money but make more healthy choices.
I’ll share the recipes below.
Here’s this weeks meal plan:
- Scallop with quinoa and veggies
- Pasta with shrimp, veggies and biscuit bread
- Shaw’s Crab House – out with friends
The weekend meals are always up in the air so that’s all I have for this week. We had pizza last night, just a regular processed pizza lol but I would love to start making our own again. If only I had a good stand mixer AND a bigger kitchen!
Here are the yummy healthy mushroom recipes I wanted to share:
- Mushroom and Veggie Tacos (this sounds sooo good to me)
- Healthy Savory Spinach Mushroom Egg Cupcakes (OK I have to make these)
- Gluten Free Mushroom Tartlet (I really want to get back to playing in the kitchen)
- Oh finally I found a Paella I could eat. Check out this vegan fall vegetable paella (of course there are mushrooms in it!). I would eat this without the artichoke hearts but other than that it’s calling my name!
- These mushroom crepes sound divine!
I definitely need to add these recipes to my list to attempt to make ASAP. Yum!
What’s on your menu this week? Do you like mushrooms?
YUM! I love mushrooms. I just don’t buy them often because I tend to not use them fast enough… despite that I could probably add them to just about anything I make. If something on a menu has mushroom, I often order it.