Low Carb Salmon Pepper Pureé
Easy, delicious, and healthy. With this low carb salmon recipe, you don’t have to choose between good food and good-for-you food. This recipe only takes around 20 minutes, so it’s a perfect go-to for a weeknight. I love this flavorful dish simply because it is easy, healthy, and helps you feel satisfied on fewer calories. It’s your turn to make this low carb dish so that you can start eating healthy, losing weight, and feeling awesome!
- 2 Tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon unsalted butter
- 20 Ounces salmon filet, cut into 4 portions
- ¼ Teaspoon salt
- ¼ Teaspoon pepper
- 1 ½ Pounds bok choy, cut into ½ pieces
- ½ Teaspoon lemon Zest
- 2 Ounces roasted red pepper, patted dry
- 2 Ounces salsa
- Heat oven to 475°F.
- Place olive oil and butter in a skillet large enough to hold fish in a single layer. Place in oven 3 minutes, until butter melts.
- Season fish with salt and pepper. Place fish flesh side down in prepared skillet. Bake 10 minutes, turning carefully once halfway through cooking time, until just cooked through. Remove from skillet; tent with foil to keep warm.
- Add chopped bok choy and lemon peel to skillet. Stir to coat with oil in pan.
- Place in oven 1 minute, until leaves are wilted and stems are warmed through.
- Purée peppers and salsa in a blender for 30 seconds. Divide greens on four plates; top each with a piece of fish. Place a dollop of purée over each piece of fish.
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Net Carbs: 3.5 grams
Fiber: 2 grams
Protein: 31.9 grams
Fat: 29.4 grams
Simple, right? I love knowing I’m eating something healthy, and your taste buds will definitely love it too! Enjoy this delicious salmon pepper pureé without any guilt.
View more low carb recipes at Atkins’ website.
Leave a Reply