Welcome Friday! It’s time for your Fit and Healthy Lifestyle tip and today it’s brought to you by one of my online fitness buddies. Today you get a whole body free workout plan courtesy of Scott. Please help me send out a warm welcome to Scott.
Hi there, my name is Scott Tousignant and I’m excited to be your guest blogger today. What I love most about Angie’s site is her use of the term “Loving It” when it comes to embarking on a fat loss journey. Fitness is meant to be fun and for that reason I am going to share with you today, 8 exercises that I really enjoy doing in the comfort of my home office.
1) The Shuffle Step – This is a great cardio movement that can really get your heart pumping and thighs burning.
2) Walkout Push Ups – This is a fun exercise to work your chest muscles as well as your ‘core’.
3) Piston Rows – This exercise is a variation of the standing dumbbell row and focuses on working your back muscles. There’s something about alternating arms with the Piston Row that makes this exercise so much more fun than a traditional row.
4) Ball Leg Curls – This is a fun exercise for the back of your thighs (hamstrings) as well as your butt, calves, and ‘core’. Try one leg at a time for a more challenging movement.
5) Shoulder ‘Y’ and ‘W’ – This is a fun exercise to work various areas of your shoulder.
6) Killer 3’s – This is a fun and very effective exercise for the biceps.
7) Ball Triceps Push Up – When you place your hands close together and keep your elbows close to your body, this exercise becomes very effective for working your triceps. The balance and co-ordination makes this exercise fun.
8 ) Plank on Ball – I just love doing the plank on the ball. Because you are holding the position for several seconds it gives me time to get ‘in-tune’ with my body.
You can actually perform this series of exercises together without taking any rest and repeat it three times for a very fast and fun whole body workout. Give it a try and report back to me on how fun this routine is and how you feel after wards.
You ROCK! Enjoy the experience,
About The Writer
Scott Tousignant, BHK is the creator of Fat Loss Quickie Home Office Fitness For Busy Work-At-Home-Moms and Dads. It’s the fast fun home office fitness experience that will quickly transform you into the super-focused, highly productive, beautiful person you really are!
Scott and his wife Angie are a dynamic duo who pride themselves on keeping it real when it comes to health and fitness. Together they created “More Love Less Fat” – A Couples Guide To Transforming Your Body and Relationship.
If you would like to get to know Scott and Angie better you should definitely visit the Fat Loss Quickie blog where you will frequently see their two young children Shayne and Noelle, along with their cat “Charlie” jump into the picture when Scott and Angie are demonstrating their fast fun home workouts.
Thank you Scott for a fun guest post. This whole body free workout plan is awesome and would be perfect to do while watching TV. My favorite moves were the love shuffle, piston row and the killer 3’s but they are all going to be great workout moves. YEA!
Thank you Scott for a great guest post!
P.S. I had a few inquiries about where to find a balance ball. You can find them at your local sport store, Wal-Mart or even purchase a balance ball through Amazon.