This in from Chris at Run Hundred.
“The autumn is an excellent time to find new music. In the summer, Top 40 artists are all over the radio, competing for the season’s biggest song. In winter, the year’s biggest releases are competing for your holiday dollars. In between, the competition dies down a bit—making room for new acts to seize control of the charts and the gym.
In this month’s mix, you’ll find a social media-powered hit from Madison Beer, one of the fastest rap tracks in recent memory from Shy Carter, and a pop track from Pitch Perfect 2 star Hailee Steinfeld. Additionally, the month’s most popular track comes from Jess Glynne—the vocalist from Clean Bandit’s multi-platinum smash “Rather Be.”
In with the newcomers, you’ll find two big comebacks—a single from Joe Jonas’ new group DNCE and a collaboration between Janet Jackson and Missy Elliott.
Even with most of the heavyweights out of the running this month, there was still plenty of action on the charts. Moreover, without reputations on they can rely, tracks by new acts have to battle their way to the top on merits alone. Since only the catchiest, newest songs made the cut, the 10 tracks below should be perfect for freshening up your current workout mix.”
Here’s the full list, according to votes placed at Run Hundred–the web’s most popular workout music blog.
- John Newman & Charlie Wilson – Tiring Game – 128 BPM
- Ellie Goulding – On My Mind – 78 BPM
- Calvin Harris & Disciples – How Deep Is Your Love – 122 BPM
- DNCE – Cake by the Ocean – 119 BPM
- Madison Beer & Jack & Jack – All for Love – 121 BPM
- Hailee Steinfeld – Love Myself – 124 BPM
- Shy Carter & Aleon Craft – Bring It Back – 152 BPM
- Demi Lovato – Confident – 130 BPM
- Janet Jackson & Missy Elliott – BURNITUP! – 124 BPM
- Jess Glynne – Hold My Hand – 123 BPM
Find more workout songs on the free database at RunHundred.com. Browse song selections there by genre, tempo, and era to find the music that best fits with your particular workout routine.
Leave a Reply