It’s Motivational Monday this week! I’ll share some perseverance quotes below because perseverance has been a big thing for me lately. When I was working out this past week I think I told you that on the wall at our gym LA Fitness is the word PERSEVERANCE in huge lettering and it was right in front of me as I was running on the treadmill. I kept pushing and telling myself that I need to just persevere even though I was struggling. It helped!
Don’t you just love these perseverance posters?
Here are some perseverance quotes that I found today at Quote Garden and I found them to really touch home when it comes to my running and hope they will help you too!
1) The race is not always to the swift, but to those who keep on running Author Unknown
2) Perseverance is not a long race; it is many short races one after another. Walter Elliott, The Spiritual Life
3) I may not be there yet, but I’m closer than I was yesterday. Author Unknown
4) Most people never run far enough on their first wind to find out they’ve got a second. William James
5) Don’t let the fear of the time it will take to accomplish something stand in the way of your doing it. The time will pass anyway; we might just as well put that passing time to the best possible use. Earl Nightingale
*I really don’t like to put quotes on my blog that don’t give authors proper credit so if you find that you actually know of an author for the above Author Unknowns, please let me know.
Don’t you love these quotes? Feel free to share any perseverance quotes you have come across!
Joy R3FitShow says
Having a visual is so key to fast attainment.
Tishia - No More Plus Size says
Awesome quotes Angie! Thanks for sharing them.
.-= Tishia – No More Plus Size´s last blog ..Silly Sunday =-.
You’re welcome, glad you enjoyed them!