Since I won’t have a gym membership for too much longer, I thought it would be fun to share some tips on gym etiquette rules. If you are a member of a gym there are some rules that really should be followed. In addition to the tips already mentioned, I wanted to add a few more that are my personal pet peeves.
- Don’t wear perfume/cologne to the gym
- If you are joining a fitness class for the 1st time, get there early so you have enough time to meet the instructor and go over anything you might need to do before the class starts.
- Don’t hang out and chat with others while sitting on a piece of equipment that someone else could use.
- Don’t sing along to the music on your ipod.
- Be sure to wipe down EVERY piece of fitness equipment you use after your workout.
- Wear deodorant please!
The more courteous people are the better the experience!
What are your TOP gym etiquette rules?