What to Pack for the Beach
Getting ready to pack for Florida! I can’t believe our vacation is already here.
It seems like we have been waiting forever. Hmm maybe because we have!
So I’m working on a beach vacation packing list. We are staying with friends so they will probably have most of what we need but I wanted to share a beach necessity list with you.
If you’re flying to your destination like we are, you should probably pack lighter. Easier said than done for me. Here are some ideas for your beach vacation.
Beach Vacation Packing List:
- Beach bag
- Mesh bag
- Extra plastic bags (for wet swim suits)
- Bathing suit
- Flip flops
- Big floppy sunhats/ball caps
- Sarong/cover up
- Sunblock/bug spray
- Noxema to take the sting out of a sun burn
- Baby powder (helps get wet sand off)
- Chap stick
- Beach towels
- Water bottles
- Cooler with snacks (fruit, ice, etc.)
- Book to read/Kindle/magazine
- Card games
- Music (iPhone/iPod) & headphones
- Water proof camera
- Women’s personal care items
- Hand wipes
- Beach chairs/beach umbrella/beach blanket
- Snorkeling/scuba gear
And don’t forget your luggage protection tags and luggage locks 😉
So there you have it, a quick list of items you don’t want to forget to take to the beach. I’m sure there is quite a bit I’m leaving out.
Do you have anything else to add to the list?
Leave a Reply