So the awesome company, NASOYA reached out to me to sample their products (I was sent coupons for free and discounted products) and because I love tofu and wanted to learn more about how to prepare it, I jumped at the chance to review while learning at the same time. Of course I was so excited to have more tofu that I totally forgot to write anything down about how I prepared it oops. But it was super good, just a simple recipe using honey, black pepper, paprika and a few other spices. I have more tofu in the fridge so I will be making some this week. Yum!
Nasoya (a nationwide tofu producer located in Massachusetts) launched Tofu University to help people incorporate more healthy tofu into their diets. As you might know, even people who enjoy tofu still often struggle to prepare the ingredient in their own kitchens (that’s me!). The goal of Tofu University is to help people learn how-to tips while having fun!
* It’s free to enroll/take the tofu pledge.
* Everyone who enrolls immediately receives a $1.00 off coupon for any Nasoya tofu product.
* “Students” at Tofu U then receive a weekly Nasoya tofu product coupon for four weeks.
* Tofu U includes helpful instructional videos on how to cook with tofu as well as several yummy tofu recipes
* Tofu U “students” who save four UPC codes from any Nasoya products “graduate” from Tofu U and receive not a diploma but a free Tofu U t-shirt or gym shorts!
A mini recipe booklet came with coupons and has some awesome recipes that I want to try like Spicy Peanut Stir Fry, Garden Veggie Scramble and Tofu Tacos.
I love adding tofu to my pasta dishes but that’s about the only thing I have tried so I look forward to trying a variety now that Tofu U has shown me how easy it can be. I bought a curry sauce from Trader Joe’s and want to use that on tofu plus I read about making tofu sticks which I think will be fun too. I look forward to trying their recipes.
What are some of your favorite tofu recipes?