Meet Chris! He has a cool website called Run Hundred where he shares some of the best workout songs.
The Top 10 Workout Songs For September
Fort Wayne, IN – September 14, 2011 – Though summer is wrapping up, there are plenty of great, new releases to keep folks outdoors and active. T.I. and B.o.B. collaborated on the former’s new single. Switchfoot’s new song is one of those rare rock tracks to make the monthly top 10. “Saxobeat” is the latest European dance hit to crossover to Stateside radio. And two of the summer’s biggest hits (“Give Me Everything” and “Party Rock Anthem” ) have been given the remix treatment.
Best Workout Songs List
Here’s the full list, according to votes placed at RunHundred.com–the web’s most popular workout music blog.
- Pitbull, Ne-Yo, Afrojack & Nayer – Give Me Everything (Sidney Samson Remix) – 129 BPM
- Nicki Minaj – Super Bass – 128 BPM
- Switchfoot – Dark Horses – 83 BPM
- Gym Class Heroes & Adam Levine – Stereo Hearts – 90 BPM
- Lady GaGa – Edge Of Glory (Bare Noize Remix) – 140 BPM
- Pitbull & Marc Anthony – Rain Over Me – 128 BPM
- Nadia Ali, Alex Kenji & Starkillers – Pressure (Alesso Radio Edit) – 129 BPM
- T.I. & B.o.B. – We Don’t Get Down Like Y’all – 92 BPM
- LMFAO, GoonRock & Lauren Bennett – Party Rock Anthem (Russ Chimes Remix) – 129 BPM
- Alexandra Stan – Mr. Saxobeat – 129 BPM
To find more of the best workout songs and hear next month’s contenders Chris says, folks can check out the free database at RunHundred.com. Visitors can browse the song selections there by genre, tempo, and era to find the music that best fits with their particular workout routine.
I look forward to using this site more often and hopefully we can get Chris back to guest post on the blog. Music is so important for my own workouts and Run Hundred is where it’s at. I have been having fun voting for my favorite tunes over there.
So my question to all of you is…
What are some of your favorite workout songs?
Tishia - No More Plus Size says
I don’t even know half those songs listed above. I don’t stay up to date with music, I like a lot of the older stuff like what I grew up on. One of my fave workout songs is from the 80’s – Mikey (Oh, Mickey, you’re so fine You’re so fine you blow my mind Hey, Mickey Hey, Mickey…) 🙂
I wasn’t familiar with some of them either.
Love the Mickey song.
I have a lot of songs that I like to workout to, I have to change it up or I get bored. Love, love, love Eye of the Tiger and anything by Jennifer Lopez…and so much more ha ha
Workout Songs says
Nice list here 🙂 Actually I can’t workout or jog around the block without my iPod jacked on my ear. I like “Give Me Everything” by Pitbull on your list.