The Top 10 Best Workout Music for December
Given that they’ve both passed on now, it’s been a surprise to see both The King and his son-in-law (The King Of Pop) drop club hits this month. Elvis turns up in a remixed version of “Suspicious Minds.”
It’s the latest in a series of re-worked Elvis tracks that began appearing after Junkie XL had a crossover hit with “A Little Less Conversation” from Ocean’s Eleven.
And, Michael Jackson’s “Wanna Be Startin’ Somethin’” also gets the remix treatment—though the changes are subtle—as part of the new MJ-themed Cirque du Soleil production Immortal.
Other highlights from the top 10 include Katy Perry’s latest single, two tracks featuring Lil Jon, and a curious collaboration between Will.I.Am, J-Lo, and Mick Jagger.
Here’s the full list, according to votes placed at Run Hundred–the web’s most popular workout music blog.
- Calvin Harris – Feel So Close (Benny Benassi Remix) – 131 BPM
- Katy Perry – The One That Got Away – 135 BPM
- Elvis Presley – Suspicious Minds (Can’t Walk Out Remix) – 121 BPM
- Michael Jackson – Wanna Be Startin’ Somethin’ (Immortal Version) – 123 BPM
- LMFAO & Lil Jon – Shots (Dummejungs Remix) – 128 BPM
- Rihanna & Jay-Z – Talk That Talk – 84 BPM
- Will.I.Am, Mick Jagger & Jennifer Lopez – T.H.E. (The Hardest Ever) – 106 BPM
- Alexandra Stan – Mr. Saxobeat (Maan Studio Remix) – 126 BPM
- Laidback Luke, Steve Aoki & Lil Jon – Turbulence – 129 BPM
- Dev – In The Dark (DJ Kue Remix) – 126 BPM
To find more workout songs and hear next month’s contenders, folks can check out the free database at RunHundred.com. Visitors can browse the song selections there by genre, tempo, and era to find the music that best fits with their particular workout routine.
Portions taken from Chris’ press release
Chris, thanks again for sharing your best workout music picks with us.