According to votes placed at Run Hundred, here are the top 10 workout songs for May. Quite a few that I love are included!
Chris from Run Hundred says, “May’s shaping up to be a big month for remixes.LMFAO remixed Madonna. And they were, in turn, remixed by Mord Fustang. Plus, Flo Rida and The Wanted saw their recent hits given an uptempo makeover.
On the rock front, Neon Trees and The Black Keys also made this month’ top 10. Jennifer Lopez and Pitbull’s latest collaboration was another gym favorite. And YouTube darlings Karmin made their transition from covering pop hits to writing pop hits look effortless.”
- The Black Keys – Lonely Boy – 165 BPM
- Honor Society – Can’t Box Me In – 137 BPM
- Jennifer Lopez & Pitbull – Dance Again – 128 BPM
- Neon Trees – Everybody Talks – 155 BPM
- Karmin – Brokenhearted – 120 BPM
- Swedish House Mafia – Greyhound – 125 BPM
- LMFAO – Sexy and I Know It (Mord Fustang Remix) – 127 BPM
- The Wanted – Glad You Came (Alex Gaudino Full Radio Vocal Remix) – 128 BPM
- Flo Rida & Sia – Wild Ones (Project 46 Remix) – 126 BPM
- Madonna, Nicki Minaj & LMFAO – Give Me All Your Luvin’ (Party Rock Remix) – 132 BPM
To find more workout songs–and hear next month’s contenders you can check out the free database at RunHundred.com. Visitors can browse the song selections there by genre, tempo, and era—to find the music that best fits with their particular workout routine.
Leave a Reply