Yes, I am serious!
Today’s TIp: Make daily exercise a habit
Daily exercise is a very healthy habit. You don’t have to do a huge workout every day but get in some form of daily exercise and you’ll be glad you did.
Here are some exercise examples:
- walking outside
- mowing the lawn
- mall walking
- park furthest away from stores, restaurants, etc.
- climbing stairs
- snorkeling (one of my favorites!)
- Video games (Dance Dance Revolution and/or Wii)
- chores around the house (vacuum, sweep, mop and even move furniture around because a little rearranging is always fun
Of course these are just a quick sample of what you can do but there is so much more. Our family spent a few hours at the miniature golf course a few weeks ago and it was a blast. Not a big calorie burn but a lot of walking and bending so it was something and was counted as a little bit of exercise.
There are also many great benefits to doing some form of daily exercise
- burn calories
- reduce stress/anxiety
- gain more energy
- better sleep
- lower risk of heart disease, diabetes, etc.
Whether it’s 5 minutes or 60 will you commit to doing some type of exercise every day?
Let’s get moving!