Run Hundred’s Top Workout Songs
From RunHundred.com, “This month’s top 10 list should have a little something for everybody. It’s got a song you hear everywhere (from PSY), a comeback single (from Christina Aguilera), and a wildcard country track (from Dierks Bentley).
There’s also a crossover hit (“Only the Horses”) and a song popularized by a Kia commercial (“In My Mind”). Lastly, there’s Dragonette with the month’s number one track. The group isn’t a household name, and the song’s not from the Top 40—which means it had to top the chart the old-fashioned way: through sheer awesomeness.”
According to votes placed at Run Hundred, the web’s most popular workout music blog this is the list for October.
- Dragonette – Let It Go – 131 BPM
- Christina Aguilera – Your Body – 104 BPM
- OneRepublic – Feel Again – 70 BPM
- Dierks Bentley – 5-1-5-0 – 118 BPM
- PSY – Gangnam Style – 134 BPM
- Maroon 5 – One More Night – 93 BPM
- Scissor Sisters – Only The Horses – 127 BPM
- Flo Rida – Whistle (Disfunktion Remix) – 128 BPM
- Ivan Gough, Feenixpawl & Georgi Kay – In My Mind (Axwell Remix) – 127 BPM
- Enrique Iglesias & Sammy Adams – Finally Found You – 128 BPM
Find more workout songs at RunHundred.com. You can browse the song selections there by genre, tempo, and era and find the ones that best fit your personal workout routine.
What are some of your favorite workout songs?