From Chris at Run Hundred:
“This month’s top 10 list could double as a preview of the albums coming out this winter. Bruno Mars, Kelly Clarkson, One Direction and Ke$ha each have new releases in the works (and new singles below). Apart from the pop favorites, Swedish House Mafia made the list with a track from—what’s rumored to be—their final album. And, Alex Clare’s breakthrough song —which became a radio hit following its appearance in a commercial for Internet Explorer—has now worked its way into the gym as well.”
Here’s the full list, according to votes placed at Run Hundred–the web’s most popular workout music blog.
- Justin Bieber & Nicki Minaj – Beauty and a Beat – 129 BPM
- Tegan & Sara – Closer – 138 BPM
- Kelly Clarkson – Catch My Breath – 125 BPM
- The Ready Set – Give Me Your Hand (Best Song Ever) – 125 BPM
- One Direction – Live While We’re Young – 125 BPM
- Bruno Mars – Locked out of Heaven – 146 BPM
- Alex Clare – Too Close – 126 BPM
- Swedish House Mafia & John Martin – Don’t You Worry Child (Radio Edit) – 128 BPM
- Ne-Yo – Let Me Love You (Until You Learn to Love Yourself) – 125 BPM
- Ke$ha – Die Young – 128 BPM
To find more workout songs, check out the free database at RunHundred.com. Browse the song selections there by genre, tempo, and era to find the music that best fits with your particular workout routine.
Have to say none of these songs have made it on my play list. What about you?
Olivia Hill says
I definitely workout to Too Close and Let me Love You! Both great songs to get me movin’!
Great! Thanks for letting me know you like those songs. I’ll check them out again.
IVE GOT LOTS OF THOSE ON MINE 🙂
Oh good, glad you enjoy a lot of them.
Kasey Shuler says
I get emails from Run Hundred too! He always sends great ideas. Thanks for posting!
You’re welcome! Love the list he sends.