Chris from Run Hundred is back again with his Top 10 workout songs for March.
He says, “This month’s top 10 is interesting for its lack of pop stars. Britney Spears, Flo Rida, and Will.I.Am each turn up in the list. But, they’re in the minority. Put simply, there weren’t a lot of pop songs that came out this month. In their absence, an eclectic bunch of tracks came out of the woodwork: the YouTube smash “Harlem Shake,” Fall Out Boy’s comeback single, and a gritty ode to hell-raising from A$AP Rocky.”
Here’s the full list, according to the votes placed at his site Run Hundred.
Top 10 Workout Songs March 2013
- Flux Pavilion & Childish Gambino – Do or Die – 145 BPM
- Cee Lo Green & Lauriana Mae – Only You – 110 BPM
- Baauer – Harlem Shake – 140 BPM
- DJ Pauly D & Jay Sean – Back to Love – 128 BPM
- Olly Murs & Flo Rida – Troublemaker – 108 BPM
- Bignic – Down – 124 BPM
- ASAP Rocky, Skrillex & Birdy Nam Nam – Wild for the Night – 70 BPM
- Fall Out Boy – My Songs Know What You Did in the Dark (Light Em Up) – 77 BPM
- Will.I.Am, Britney Spears, Hit-Boy, Waka Flocka Flame, Lil Wayne, Nelly & Diddy – Scream & Shout (Remix) – 130 BPM
- Swedish House Mafia – Don’t You Worry Child (Promise Land Remix) – 129 BPM
You can find more workout songs at the free database at RunHundred.com. Browse the song selections there by genre, tempo, and era to find the music that best fits with your personal workout routine.
What is your favorite workout song?