Another great list from Chris at RunHundred.com.
Chris says, “With summer approaching, the mood–both on the radio and in the gym–has changed. While winter brought with it an eclectic bunch of workout tracks, this new batch is all about fun.
As evidence, consider David Guetta’s latest (“Play Hard”), Fergie’s contribution to The Great Gatsby (“A Little Party Never Killed Nobody”), and the collaboration that J. Lo and Mr. 305 debuted on the finale of American Idol (“Live It Up”).”
According to votes placed at Run Hundred the web’s most popular workout music blog, here’s this month’s top 10 songs.
- David Guetta, Ne-Yo & Akon – Play Hard – 130 BPM
- Jason Derulo – The Other Side – 128 BPM
- Jennifer Lopez & Pitbull – Live It Up – 128 BPM
- Robin Thicke, T.I. & Pharrell – Blurred Lines – 121 BPM
- Emeli Sande – Next to Me – 95 BPM
- Taylor Swift – 22 – 105 BPM
- Porter Robinson & Mat Zo – Easy (Radio Edit) – 128 BPM
- Maroon 5 – Love Somebody – 121 BPM
- Fergie, Q-Tip & GoonRock – A Little Party Never Killed Nobody (All We Got) – 130 BPM
- Carly Rae Jepsen & Nicki Minaj – Tonight I’m Getting Over You (Remix) – 126 BPM
To find more cool workout songs, check out the free database at RunHundred.com. You can browse song selections there by genre, tempo, and era to find the music that best fits with your particular workout routine.
What are your current favorite workout songs?