As part of the 100 Days of Weight Loss, we are creating a vision for the future. Think about some of your immediate goals and the reasons why you want to lose weight and write them down!
Here are the 10 reasons why I want to lose weight and maintain success.
1) Be healthier
2) Wear cute bathing suits
3) Have easier workouts
4) Be fit to teach a fitness class
5) I want to fit comfortably on rides at amusement parks
6) Comfortably run a 1/2 marathon
7) Fit in cute jeans/other clothes
8) Set an example so I can share my success with others and fully support them
9) Feel strong
10) Have more self confidence
Keep your eye on your goals and always refer back to your list if at anytime you feel like giving up. You might go one step further and try to envision yourself fitting in to those cute little jeans or how you might feel when you fit into them.
Over on my Facebook fan page, we are sharing just a few of our reasons with each other. I think that connecting with others in the same boat as yourself will really help as far as accountability on our path to weight loss success.
What are some of your reasons for wanting to lose weight?